Winston Smith Vintage T-shirts Series #1
Series consists of:
1. "Tigersan" Magical Mosh Misfits - Unisex M (Printed by No Eco, No Earth)
2. REM 2008 Tour Shirt - Unisex L (Runs Large)
3. Yo (What Happened to Peace?) - Women's L (Ladies' Cut)
3. Unknown Logo (Blue Shirt with C) - Unisex XL
4. Erect Magazine (Japanese Art Magazine) - Unisex S (Possibly Youth L)
5. I'm Ear-rational! (H.E.A.R Hearing Education & Awareness for Rockers) - Unisex L
Straight out of a legend's closet! One-of-a-kind punk, art and music-related T-shirts from the 90's that we hope trigger good memories or just make you laugh! Own a piece of history that was (possibly) worn, loved and appreciated by the great Winston Smith and his beloved wife, Chick.
Note: Due to their age, some minor stain spots may exist. We will specify if there are major stains, feel free to contact us for more pictures if this is a concern!